Here are the 17 Gorgeous and Stylish Red Dresses for Party Night 2015! If there is some night party at your end and if you hav not yet decided that which dress you will be wearing then have a look at these 17 Gorgeous and Stylish Red Dresses for Party Night 2015. In these Red Dresses for Party Night 2015, you will be able to grab long red, gowns, stylish cocktail dresses, elegant red long frocks, dazzling looking red skirts, sparkling looking red shirts paired with tights and many other alluring looking red dresses 2015. We have seen that red dress always look best and top class on anyone and red color has always been recommended for the night parties. Even if red color does not suit on you during the day, then do not worry, you can wear it on the night parties and will for sure look stunning. Check out these images and styles of Red Dresses for Party Night 2015, pick out the best and favorite one and let us know too that which red dress you will wear if you will be given a chance to pick the dress from this list!
What are reds bring to my style?
If you decide that you want to wear red, there on the color scale for every woman the right color. However, it is not so easy to find out which shade of red you particularly well and will take over the function red in your wardrobe. This depends on your color type, each occasion and the intended effect. This post will help you to get the answer to this question in more detail.
See Also : 10 Stylish Spring Outfits for Plus Size 2015
Mini-color theory: from hot, cold, light, dark, clear and muted reds
For this, a quick look at color theory is appropriate. This is because different reds caused by mixtures of pure color red with yellow or blue. Although pure red is the hottest color of the color scale, it is mixed with more blue – the coolest color of the spectrum – increasingly cooler then converts over fuchsia and purple to violet. When mixed with yellow contrast arising warm colors such as vermilion, tomato red, orange-red to bright orange. These different shades with more or less blue or yellow parts can be additionally with black, gray, brown or white blend. This results in addition to the original clear tones and darker, lighter or steamed, powdery shades of each color.
Each shade of red has a different effect.
The different colors and each -Nuancen is said to have a specific effect. Thus, the mixed white with pastel colors has an airy, wide and relaxing effect. Mixed with black, darker tones are associated with seriousness or earnestness and act belittling. Powdery, muted tones, in turn, are perceived as gentle and romantic. Bright, vivid colors are considered to be lively, eye-catching, energetic and cheerful.
Of course, every shade of red can be attributed to such an individual look. I have found the following properties for different reds:
- Clear, pure red stands for power, excitement, control, strong feelings of hate or love; has a bold, powerful charisma.
- Vermilion has something more warm yellow components and represents youth, energy and vitality.
- Burgundy is a black with darker colored red and is associated with wealth and power.
- Terracotta is a black with a little darkened, warm orange-red, which has an earthy appearance and stands for country life and leisure.
- Orange is a friendly, open, bold color that represents energy and movement.
- Purple or Violet Blue has a magical, surprising, mysterious aura.
- Lavender is a color is mixed with the violet with white and color is a symbol for a nostalgic, dreamy, poetic and romantic attitude.
- Fuchsia has a higher proportion of red than the bluish violet and is perceived as active and energetic.
- Mauve is a powdery, Buffered with white and gray Fuchsia, which stands for restraint, delicacy and understatement.
These examples give you an idea of how the reds can underline the radiance of your personality. If you have the right shade of red you found, you can – depending on the effect you want to create it – play with the different shades of this color.
How do you find out which shade of red color flatters your type?
Now it becomes difficult. If you want to know clearly that reds are at your best, you cannot get around a professional color consulting. But there is a way to approach at least to answer this question and to get a feel for what type of ink you could be. For instructions, see the website of the color consultant Anna Maria Long, I have adapted:
See Also : 20 Awesome Polyvore Outfits with Jeans 2015
Collect all red garments or fabrics in your home together or go to a store with a wide selection of red, orange, fuchsia and purple in the range. Make sure that you have daylight and that you are almost unadorned. Keep up alternately substances into your face and decide: What colors do you have fresh, rested, healthier, wrinkle-free look or relaxed? Collect these colors on a stack and then try to find common ground. Can be found on your pile especially cool or warm, bold or muted reds?
- Winter Type: basically you feel cool in shades of red at home and can tolerate in clear, bold colors.
- Summer Type: Also, you tend to need cool tones, but they should be a little more subdued.
- Spring Type: Strong, warm reds are quite your thing.
- Autumn Type: Warm reds in a golden, earthy or watered-down shade you are the best.