It is usually better to take 5-6 meals per day to a head when 3 large meals. The feeling of hunger is then usually between meals not so great. At 5-6 meals energy is sufficient until the next meal, and the body has no reason to create energy reserves (fat). Breakfast is especially important.
Here the very small “sugar memory” of the body that are emptied overnight, replenished. The brain relies on glucose as an energy source. A carbohydrate-rich breakfast therefore, has a positive effect on well-being. “Breakfast is the stepping stone to the day.”
Another issue is the time until the body has noted that it is full. It takes 15-20 minutes, until the stomach sends the signal to the brain: I am tired. Allow yourself the time to eat. Many people can eat a full lunch in 10 minutes, but then are not yet full and eat excess of their needs.
However, the high quality of the food should be paid attention to. As a rule of thumb for the high quality of the food, the degree of processing can be considered: the unprocessed, the better.
Classification of foods according to the degree of processing:
See Also : How to Make Best Homemade Anti Wrinkle Cream
|More recommended||Less Recommended|
|Whole wheat bread||White bread|
|Milk||Finished yogurt product|
|Potatoes||Fries / Chips|
An assistance / guidance in daily food selection offer the diet:
The foods are divided into 6 groups.
- The circle is to be understood that you want to collect every day from each of the group’s food.
- The size of the segments indicates roughly what proportion should have the food groups to the daily diet.
- The diet therefore can be seen as a kind of checklist for each day.
- The recommended intakes are valid for a further approximately 1.70 cm adult with normal weight and moderate work!
Group 1: Cereal / Grain / potatoes / pasta / rice:
This is a very important group. From her ample food should be consumed daily. Whole grain cereals contain fiber, minerals, vitamins, and have the advantage that even when consumed larger amounts, not too much energy is supplied. The fact that you have to chew more whole grains, also causes the stomach has more time to signal the brain that enough food has been added.
The recommendation is that every day
- about 5-7 slices of bread (200-350 g)
- 1 serving of rice (about 80 g raw)
- or noodles (approximately 80 g raw)
- To eat, or about 4 to 5 medium potatoes.
- With rice and wholemeal pasta option should be selected.
Potatoes and legumes also contain protein and starch. Thus, although they are energetic, but still far from “fattening”. They will only when further processing into chips, French fries, fried potatoes, croquettes, etc.
The consumption of sugar is (as far as possible) to reduce, because sugar is a pure energy supplier. The carbohydrate no minerals and vitamins are included. He also shoots very quickly in the blood, which has an equally fast “backlash” (insulin output) result. Insulin wants to create the sugar quickly from the blood, which causes a feeling of hunger is reestablished after a short time. The sensation of taste “sweet” is the dose that you can treat yourself depending on average. I.e. the sweeter to eat, the more must be sweetened with time to have the sense of taste “sweet”.
Who artificial sweetener used:
Due to the non-caloric sweeteners is suggested that one could no regrets eat as much as they wanted. But sweetened with artificial sweetener foods can be high in calories. When used properly, can also be a help but sweeteners.
Group 2: Vegetables
This segment is quite large.
The reason is that even vegetables provides little energy, but contains many vitamins, minerals and fiber. It also contains a lot of water and therefore has a low energy density.
Every day you should
- 1 serving (200-250 g) vegetables and
- 1 serving of salad (about 100-125 g) is consumed.
To get the key (and sensitive) ingredients in vegetables, it is advisable to eat some raw vegetables as / salad because the vitamins are very sensitive to heat and can be destroyed by long keeping warm.
See Also : How to Lose Belly Fat in a Simple Way
- You can complete meals bread with tomatoes, peppers, cucumbers, radishes.
- Since you can make low-fat vegetable excellent a “calorie Bomber”
- Should be handled with care fat (knob of butter, sour cream, cream sauce).
- If you cook vegetables very crisp, it retains more natural taste and they must not add additional flavor carrier as fat.
- With fresh herbs can also reach a lot of flavor.
- Some vegetables such as cabbage, onions, and peppers lead to bloating in some people.
Group 3: Fruits
Even fruit supplies such as food from the previous groups vitamins, minerals, water and fiber. The sweet taste comes from the fruit sugars present in fruit. Therefore fruit should not be consumed in such large quantities, such as vegetables.
The recommendation is 1-2 pieces of fruit a day (200-250 g) to eat.
Fresh is best, of course, but who relies on canned goods should make sure that the fruit is not sweetened. In this context, the “ingredients list” is important. Here are the ingredients and additives are sorted by the amount in which they are included in the product. First, the ingredient is the percentage is most prevalent in the food. Is there glucose, glucose syrup or sugar to one of the first 3 digits, the food is not recommended.
See Also : How to get Rid of dry Skin on Face (5 Tips)
Group 4: Drinks
Every day should be at least 1.5 liters of liquid to drink.
Suitable drinks are bottled water, herbal tea, diluted fruit juices, vegetable juices
Who likes to drink juices, “fruit juice” the “nectar” should prefer. Fruit juices contain 100% fruit, a “nectar”, however, only 25% – 50%.
Some drinks are added substantial amounts of sugar:
- Can of coke or soda (0.33) comprise about 12 pcs. Of sugar cubes.
- 8 chewing gum containing approximately 7 pcs. cubes of sugar
- 50 g gummy bears contain about 13 pcs. of sugar cubes
- 4 licorice rolls contain about 10 pc. sugar cube
- Contains 150 ml of jello about 7 pc. sugar cubes
- 2 marshmallows contain about 9 pcs. of sugar cubes
- 1 Milchschnitte contains about 5 pcs. of sugar cubes
- 1 granola bar contains about 4 pcs. of sugar cubes
With alcohol should be handled with care: Alcohol contains quite a lot of calories and has the disadvantage that he is also appetizing. Coffee and black tea needs water so that they are excreted. Those who drink a lot of coffee, therefore requires additional liquid. The above groups should be consumed daily and plentiful.
5. Group: Milk and milk products
Every day should be about 1/4 liter of low-fat milk to drink and 2 slices of low-fat cheese (each approx 30g) are eaten.
The milk can also be replaced with buttermilk (less fat) or low-fat acidified milk products (yogurt, curd).
Important nutrients which provides the milk, are: calcium, vitamins (A, B2)
In the natural yoghurt yogurt should be preferred because it contains favorable cultures for the intestines, where it is known that they can also protect against cancer, among others. Take a look at the ingredients list of traditional fruit yogurt / yogurt mixture to: They contain large amounts of binders, sugar, no fresh fruit, etc. They do rather a good thing when they buy a natural yoghurt and to mix their fruit itself. Then they themselves also under control how much sugar they add thereto or not.
- A cereal combines some of the foods that are considered favorable: milk (product), cereals, and fruit.
- Cream (in salads, in sauces or pudding) with sour cream (24% fat) mix with flour, then allowed warming up without clot.
- Cheese is also a very high-quality protein sources. The fat content is usually just as FiTr. Specified. The actual fat content is always lower. The fat content depends on how much water is in the cheese. He is the greater, the drier the cheese. Hard and semi-hard cheese are therefore fatter than soft cheese and cream cheese (cottage cheese, double cream cheese, brie, cheese) with the same level of fat content.
Rule of thumb for the actual fat content:
- For fresh cheese: Approx 1/3 of the fat content in the dry matter
- In soft cheeses: about 1/2 of the fat content in the dry matter
- At hard cheese: Ca. 2/3 of the fat content in the dry matter
Group 6: Fish, meat, sausage, eggs
From a nutritional side is always advised to not eat as much meat / sausage. The reason is, inter alia, the one that receives a lot of protein with the meat. Increased consumption of meat leads to the typical lifestyle diseases such as gout (purines in the flesh), atherosclerosis (saturated fats in meat), diabetes (the hidden fat in meat is the pioneer of diabetes).
The recommended amount of meat and sausage products is:
- In the week 2 times meat or sausage (portion 125)
- And 1-2 times fish (150 g). Weekly max. 2-3 eggs.
- Fish is usually a fairly low-fat foods
- Low-fat fish
- Walleye, redfish, pike, plaice, sole, pollock, cod, trout. Fatter fish
- Salmon, mackerel, eel, herring, tuna in oil
- Canned fish (herring in cream sauce / tomato sauce), fish salads and pickled fish, anchovies, and also contain a lot of fat.
See Also : How to Solve My Hair Fall Problem
Group 6: Fats and oils
Daily with about 60 g to 80 g fat out.
- 40 g of visible fat:
- 3 level tablespoons fat spread
- 1 tbsp Cooking oil: safflower oil, sunflower oil, olive oil, butter
- 40 g of hidden fat in
- Sausage / meat
- Milk / dairy products
- Canned fish
To save fat, you can do some things. Just try it, where fat really brings a taste Advantage:
- In a piece of butter cream sauce is probably not necessary.
- Taste the butter out of the sausage, or under the Quark?
- Is it possible to replace cream with sour cream or yogurt without food?