They are caused by acne, injury or surgery: scars can be not avoided always. But especially in summer sun sunshine we want to show skin without hesitation. We’ll show you how you can cover your scars and easily wipe out – at least visually!
Summer, sun … blemish-striptease! Unfortunately, this also includes annoying little (or big) scars. Usually we associate bad memories with them – for example, serious accidents or necessary operations. Yeah, over time we learn to live with our unsightly scars – but really we do not want make friends with you for many years. It is precisely when the sun shines, the summer shows in top form and our skin is always brown, white scars fall in a particularly extreme.
How actually created white scars? At the beginning of healing wounds causes dark red to purple scars. This fade with time. Unfortunately, these white scars then fall straight on tanned skin particularly strong. But: There can be no aid cry, but only our new mantra: Ran hide in the brush and scars!
Finally, we need a good protection against gaping people who may pose indiscreet questions and have the sensitivity of a donkey. But have no fear: Just because you have scars (whether in the face or body), this does not mean that you have no Beauty. Even with these little beasts we can look pretty. Here we tell you how to cover and treat such irritation easily.
See Also : Facial Cleanser for Different Skin Type
How exactly you can help beauty tricks to distract from the ugly white scars – especially when it comes to facial scars for example, by highlighting the eyes or mouth. If you have scars on the cheeks, you can cover up with an appropriate hair cut.
Before we get makeup you should apply a good cream for scar-treatment. Thus, the skin at the appropriate location is smoother. It is especially important above all, that your face before applying makeup thoroughly with a soft clean wash gel and afterwards apply a moisturizing cream. Your skin needs moisture!
See Also : How to take care of Sensitive Skin Naturally
Step by step
Here we answer the most important questions about the spotless appearance…
- Remove the paste between the fingers and warm before use. To get the makeup the right consistency.
- Take the camouflage makeup with a sponge and light tapping motions on the face and neck.
- Select darker for priming a half shade than your natural skin color. So you cast face healthy and fresh. The scars are still fresh and reddish? In this case, you should cover the scar with green, because green acts complementary to red. Also for acne scars, you can use this trick. You can then make up the points.
- Secure the makeup with a powder after applying the primer evenly (including eyelids).
- Combine the camouflage make-up with Rouge and accentuate your facial shape.
Note: Due to the adhesive effect the makeup is not washed by rain or sweat from the face. To make your work even less looks like a mask, you can sometimes do a (Bronzing – engage with multiple shades powder). If you want to hide scars on other parts of your body (such as arms or legs) help further special body make-ups. Important: When applying makeup, you should always ensure a smooth transition.