Lastly, there is a bunch of things that we all do which is very dangerous for our hair, here is a short list.
- Drying hair at high temperatures, which are a real shock to the scalp.
- Tie your hair too often with the rubber band. Natural that keep the hair shaft in constant tension does nothing but increase the broken hair.
- Go to bed with wet hair: when wet are even more fragile. United to that the tossing and turning in bed creates the worst situation for your hair’s health.
- Combed them with too much energy: beware not only the intensity but also the type of brush. Favourite ones to natural bristles and wooden.
- Use clips and hairpins too often: as for the rubber bands, they tend to damage your hair.
- Use a dry shampoo too often: ok, is top of the convenience, but be careful not to overdo it because too much can clog the follicles preventing the smooth breathing.
So, if you’re following these simple rules, you will definitely will need no help by a professional hairstylist to take care of your hair anymore!