It looks as if you are awake all night and must accordingly bear silly remarks – if you suffer from dark circles. Dark circles are not only unsightly; they must also take medicine seriously. Because very often they are a sign or signs of a serious condition through to heart failure.
Therefore, you should look over the sudden dark circles and even if they do not disappear see a doctor. But still you can of course go against your dark circles on – preferably with healthy home remedies. Here are some “Top Home Remedies to Remove Dark Circles” . Check this out and enjoy !
- Take two tea bags with black tea, let’s run through in hot water, and then put it into the refrigerator compartment until they are nice and cold, then place for about ten minutes on the closed eyes. After getting up, you press the cold spoon about eight to ten minutes against your eyelids.
- Mix a tbsp egg white and three tablespoons low-fat curd porridge; you emphasize the eyes rings and lids. Let soak until the pulp has dried. Then rinse well.
- Cover the eyelids and the skin around the eyes with slices of freshly cut cucumber. Leave on for about eight to ten minutes. Use morning and evening.
- Use lukewarm mashed potatoes on the eyelids and the eye area to dry, and then rinse.
- Use two ice cubes on the eyes in the morning. The cold can act as long as you can stand it.
- Do you sleep with the window open as possible and move often in the fresh air.
- Massage the skin under the eye in the evening very gently in a circular motion.
- Your dark circles disappear very quickly in the short term, if they apply hemorrhoid ointment.
- Provide sufficient and good sleep.
- Breadwinners out basic: fruits, vegetables, whole grains.